Our Vision as a Japanese IP Firm
- We contribute to others.
- We never give up seeking new experiences and methods in order to protect our clients' Intellectual Property rights.
- We provide creative proposals and management solutions for expanding future possibilities of IP rights in order to help clients' continually developing businesses.
- We understand our tasks and carry them out correctly.
- We set clear goals and achieve them.
- We value unending personal connections.
- Every one of us works works diligently as we strive to perfect our firm.
- We work aggressively to continuously refine our core competencies.
- We work hard on our job and all related circumstances in order to make a positive influence on our environment.
- We hold weekly seminars and lessons for all members of our firm in order for them to refine their legal, technical, and language abilities.
- We keep informed of the latest activity in our key areas of Intellectual Property practice (Patents, Trademarks, Copyrights, Licensing Law, Design, Utility Models, Litigation).